April 29, 2006

Women make the world go round

I believe women make the world go round. We are nothing without them, us men. We need them, from the time we are born, to the time we grow old and die. They say, behind every successful man, there is a woman. Although its one hell of a cliche, its so bloody true.
I'm sure u've seen the movie "A Beautiful Mind". And now i'm sure you know what i am trying to say. They help us become more human. They are an advanced species. For example, women teach us how be clean. Ever seen a girl who looks unkempt or disheveled? Ever seen a girl who's hair is all messed up, wearing dirty clothes? Never. And although we like to be dirty (atleast i do), we know that its not nice. And they bring us closer to being clean.... or socially acceptable, if there is something like socially acceptable.
This post is a tribute to all the women out there. I love u all..... And I am especially fond of two... my mom and my gf.

5 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

well, the saying goes this way, atleast for me......

"Behind every successful man there is a woman, and behind every successful woman there is an exhausted man"

hahahaha....
Hi Rahul bhai,good to c ur blogs....

ENJOy....
-JC

18:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you on this.
Women do make the world go round.

And i join you in extending the tribute to them.

p.s.: Mom and gf especially :)

12:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey good to see guys who think this way...and i totally agree with u Rahul that, women actually help u become more like a human. U have impressed me with your thoughts.

Best wishes......

16:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey good to see guys who think this way...and i totally agree with u Rahul that, women actually help men become more like a human. U have impressed me with your thoughts.

Best wishes......

16:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey its so nice 2 read ur article wich talks abt me.. so finally thot 2 comment on it n tell u tat i love u lots n yes will make ur world go round....

22:18  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home