February 23, 2006

Wonderings

I have always wondered why all formal letters are addressed 'Dear'. 'Dear' is used when that person is close to u, like a relative, or friend, or your cousin or someone. atleast, that is what i associate dear with. everytime, i get a letter from a company, it says 'Dear Rahul'...which kinda makes me feel nice- i start to imagine that it has been written by a hot blonde, with rich luxorious hair and etc etc...u know what. but the point is, it is not written by the hot girl. instead, it may even be generated by a computer. why then would they think of me as their dear? i think it is the most informal you can get....but whatever.

i have many of these things which i have never been able to fully grasp. here's another one.
i feel that toilets (public) should not have doors. not that they should be open for everyone to watch while we do the act, they can be like two walls arranged so that no one can see inside without coming inside. when there is a door, there is a knob. and while most of us wash our hands after the act, some dont. they open the door with the same dirty hands. now, when i finish washing my hands, i go to the door, open it and thereby infect my hands again. see what i mean. why, i wonder.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i kept wondering like u i would never get my act done. i am the owner of a notoriously uncompromising troublesome bladder.
Reminds me of a three hour bus journey i once had... nature just kept calling me vehemently... with no means to answer it i actually imagined myself in the hospital next day with a damaged bladder. i wondered how it would in the papers the next day if i were to die... A gird died bcos she could nt pee...

11:52  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home