January 31, 2007

Wikipedia saves my ass, again!

I suck at maths. I can't do simple vector stuff without any help. Thank God for Wikipedia. Its every math struggler's dream and every math problem's nightmare. You get elaborate explanations of vectors, tensors, dual spaces, index notation... oh, i could just go on and on. And its all been written by simple, good-natured creatures like you and me. I'd say its better than a dictionary and an Encyclopeida. What's more, its free!
There isn't another more useful website on the Internet. Whether you want to know how to represent a vector or need help with sex positions, Wikipedia is your one point resource. I love you Wikipedia.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cartographer said...

Wiki is helpful on phone interviews too..Ask around

01:34  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home